The Face of 'Pink Ribbon', Evelyn Lauder, dead at 75

The daughter-in-law of cosmetics giant EsteƩ Lauder, Evelyn Lauder, has died at the age of 75. She and her friend Alexandra Penney had created the 'Pink Ribbon' symbol which has become known and supported worldwide. She was a breast cancer survivor but was diagnosed with non-hereditary ovarian cancer in 2007. Sad to say she passed away at her home with her family.

For her age, in my opinion, she looked very good. She was in the cosmetic
business (Clinique) of course, but in pictures that I have seen of her she never seemed to be packing on a ton of the face paint she sold (that's what I call makeup, face paint, ha-ha. Yeah, I know, me and my round face, better shut up). But anyway, she appeared to be a good woman who championed a great cause throughout her life and those that knew her and was affected by her will no doubt miss her tremendously. Rest in Peace!