The NFL and the NFL Schedule

I have been watching a lot of NFL football this season and I have to say that I have been impressed a lot with different teams. My home team is the Detroit lions are doing good, but lately, according to ESPN football, they have dropped in their NFL standing. Hopefully they can do much better. ESPN picks them to do pretty well in their next few games.

I think they did good in the NFL draft by picking up Matthew Stafford as their starting quarterback. He has done well and I hope that he continues to do so. It would be great if the Lions make it to the NFL playoffs and if they get a good playoff schedule they could do some damage.
Go LIONS!

Another team that did well in the college draft this year was Denver Broncos. When they picked up Tim Tebow I knew that it was going to be something special. I'm glad that they got rid of Kyle Orton and Tebow is now the starting quarterback. They are going to do some real damage. With only 5 games left in the season I think they will make the playoffs and I'm pretty sure that both Matthew Stafford and Tim Tebow will play in the 2011 Pro Bowl. The season is wrapping up quick and soon the 2011 playoff dates and times will be posting and we might see a few teams this year that haven't been there in the recent past. It will be fun to watch.