Avoid Anonymous Emails (Hotmail, gmail, yahoo!, etc.)

I am so sick of getting spam email, and I'm sure you are as well. The majority of emails that come into my Hotmail account other email accounts, are junk! Lately I've been noticing a lot of emails that are coming from 'anonymous' people. I  hardly ever open these types of a email address because you never know what hackers have up their electronic sleeves!

So here is a funny story I had related to just that. The other day a Facebook friend from New Mexico, sent me an email and in the subject he put 'anonymous movie'. I didn't realize it was from him and I just assumed that it was from someone anonymous. So I deleted it. My buddy later sent me another email and asked if I got his original email. I told him that I didn't see it and so he told me about what he had sent. Come to find out there is a movie called Anonymous. (Which is a political thriller
movie built around the premise that somebody else wrote the Shakespeare plays and it's time period is based during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I). When he told me that I then remembered that email and apologized for deleting it. But I did explain to him why I did. Oops!

I do have to admit that I opened an anonymous email the other day that just plainly said 'Orkut'. I was like, what's that!? I opened it and found out that it was about a social networking site that is owned and operated by Google. That's a goofy name if you ask me. I thought it was going to be about Alaska or something. Thank goodness it wasn't a virus or something. But I still must proclaim, never open an email that is anonymous. It's just way too dangerous!