How to Train for a Marathon or Half Marathon

That's what I typed in my favorite search engine recently because I've been thinking about training to do a marathon next year. My wife has suggested that I just do a half marathon first and see how I do and then train again for a full fledged marathon if I complete the half one. (I'm thinking that a half marathon is for me so I am going to be doing a search for a 'training schedule for a marathon' but only training for a half marathon)



But my first obstacle is going to be me! To begin with, I need to learn how to love running. I personally don't like it but would rather bike so I need to learn to get out there and develop a passion for running. I think it would be good for me to do something different and to set a bigger goal. Maybe I'll shoot for the NYC marathon in the future as inspiration. Wish me luck!